Ponder this from our own Chief of Staff:
1) The US overthrew Saddam Hussein which led to the destabilization of Iraq and a safe place from which ISIS can operate.
2) Syria, like Saddam Hussein’s Iraq before, doesn’t tolerate Islamic extremists running amok.
3) Syria and Iran are both fighting ISIS.
4) Israel helps ISIS by bombing Syria and wants to bomb Iran.
5) The US is supporting ISIS in its war against Syria.
6) ISIS never attacks Israel.
7) The news media tells us that ISIS is the biggest threat to the US and Israel and now Iran is back on the front burner for being an enemy of the US.
What’s wrong with this picture?